LOVEAT Brokerage Event
The products will only be healthy and of controlled origin: from P.D.O. to P.G.I., P.A.T., T.S.G., Integrated Production, Verified Quality for Food and D.O.C. & D.O.C.G for Wines (all of these abbreviations on food and wine labels guarantee that a food or wine products will taste as it traditionally should).
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT
- Matchmaking event organised over 3 days: to reinforce business partnerships;
- Specialised seminars and workshops in the sector;
- Access to new international and qualified contacts;
- Possibility to plan your meetings in advance;
- Inscreased visibility amongst exhbitors and visitors;
- Networking receptions: to complete discussions and negotiations in a social relaxed environment.
Click here to register for the b2fair business meetings.
Target countries: Europe, USA, Russia, China, India, Japan, Mexico and South Korea.
- Food & Beverage Production
- Food & Beverage Innovation Technologies and Machineries
- Food & Beverage Experiential Tourism
- The Dieta Mediterranea (The Mediterranean Diet), which has been notably inscribed on UNESCO’s Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- E-Commerce, combining the best strategies for successful online sales
- Health and Food, as a chance to explore what has changed in consumers’ minds
- Communication & Marketing: Mass Media, Advertising, Packaging. To put it differently: how to enhance outcomes while minimizing efforts.
More information here
Posted on 7th November 2016 in Business News, Enterprise Europe Network