E² Tech4Cities Brokerage Event 2017
during the EU Sustainable Energy Week
Find your next research, technology or financial partner…
E²Tech4Cities 2017 – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for Cities – is back with a 3rd editon of its highly visible brokerage event organized by Enterprise Europe Brussels.
Also this year, the B2B event will be hosted by impulse.brussels at the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week 2017 #EUSEW2017
This Brokerage event is endorsed by the Enterprise Europe Network Sector Groups Intelligent Energy, ICT, Sustainable Construction and Environment.
NEW!!! Pitch your project idea in front of a panel of investors
23rd of June 2017 (9:30 to 17:00)
as a back-to-back event during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW)
- Private companies (including Start-ups SMEs and large companies),
- Public authorities and municipalities
- Industry associations
- Universities and research centers
- Investors and Business Angels
What is in it for you as a potential participant?
- Find and meet your next research and technology partner
- Take the chance to meet potential investors to develop your project idea
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable and efficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy
- Participate in the matchmaking event and follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) since the brokerage is near the hear of the European District
In clear, one movement to Brussels, multiple business opportunities!
Focus and main areas topics
- Renewable energies
- Energy-efficient Buildings and districts
- ICT for cities, Smart cities and communities
- Energy efficient mobility and transport
- European Research and Innovation opportunities under Horizon 2020
- Energy management
- Energy recovery
- Smart grids and energy systems integration
How does it work?
- Register and publish your organizational focus and collaboration wishes by 8th June
- Send, receive and validate meeting requests once booking is opened
- Your personal meeting schedule will be ready one week before