Malta’s first conference specifically targeted towards nurturing innovation will be held this Friday 13th October at the Westin Dragonara resort in St Julians.
The goal of the summit is to accelerate the innovation movement in Malta, and globally, by gathering all stakeholders and sharing real-world experiences, ideas, trends, processes and best practices.
Attendees will participate in a full day of keynotes, presentations, expert panels, workshops and networking opportunities that explore the best methods of adopting innovation in an organisation.
The summit will
- bring together innovation stakeholders under one roof to discuss, share and learn real-world experiences, ideas, trends and best practices in innovation.
- put the limelight on innovative initiatives around us – all types of innovation not just the typical consumer technology
- identify gaps where we can improve in being more innovative
And it will do this at 3 levels
- at an international, national level
- at an organisation level
- being it an established organisation
- or a startup
- at a person level – you and me need to first be innovative before expecting everyone and everything else to be innovative
Edward De Bono – the inventor of lateral thinking – and the best international speakers on the subject are also flying to Malta for summit!
To register click here
More details http://www.maltainnovationsummit.com/