JOB OPPORTUNITY: Administrator
The Malta Business Bureau is looking for a proactive administrator with a keen interest in EU-business affairs to join its team. If you are flexible, self-driven but also an enthusiastic and committed team player, get in touch!
Have you got what it takes?
- A strong command of written and spoken English and Maltese;
- At least a recognised undergraduate diploma (EQF Level 5);
- A minimum of one- or two-years’ experience working in an office environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – namely Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation;
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task , and deliver quality work within strict time-frames;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, particularly relevant to the organisation of events;
- Disposition to learn and grow in the area of general operations and administration within an EU business advisory;
- Basic knowledge of accounts, payroll and engagement/termination of employment procedures will be considered an asset;
- Basic knowledge of project administration and fundraising are also considered an asset.
Here’s what we will offer you:
- A chance to form part of a young and dynamic team;
- A chance to learn more about the implementation of EU-funded projects and be involved in both event organisation as well as the coordination of in-house publications;
- An opportunity to work creatively in a resourceful and responsible way;
- Internal and external training opportunities.
If you are interested in joining our team, kindly send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the following subject line: Administrator Position. Deadline for submissions is Monday, 18th March 2019.
Posted on 4th February 2019 in MBB News