E² Tech4Cities Brokerage Event 2017 during the EU Sustainable Energy Week
E²Tech4Cities 2017 – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for Cities – is back with a 3rd editon of its highly visible brokerage
23rd of June 2017 (9:30 to 17:00)
as a back-to-back event during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW)
- Private companies (including Start-ups SMEs and large companies),
- Public authorities and municipalities
- Industry associations
- Universities and research centers
- Investors and Business Angels
What’s in for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner @ E² Tech4Cities Brokerage event
- Take the chance to meet potential investors to develop your project idea
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable andefficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy
- Participate in the matchmaking event & follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) since the brokerage is near the heart of the European District.
In clear, one movement to Brussels, multiple business opportunities!
Focus and main areas topics
- Renewable energies
- Energy-efficient Buildings and districts
- ICT for cities, Smart cities and communities
- Energy efficient mobility and transport
- European Research and Innovation opportunities under Horizon 2020
- Energy management
- Energy recovery
- Smart grids and energy systems integration
How does it work?
- Register and publish your organizational focus and collaboration wishes
- Send, receive and validate meeting requests once booking is opened
- Your personal meeting schedule will be ready one week before