The Malta Business Bureau is looking for a highly-motivated intern to join its team!
We are looking for a student and/or recent graduate with knowledge and an interest in European Affairs to join our team. If you are flexible, enthusiastic, committed and capable of working independently as well as within a team, let us know!
Have you got what it takes?
- A strong command of written and spoken Maltese and English;
- A higher education degree (undergraduate or postgraduate) in European Studies, International Relations, Economics, Marketing or related fields. Candidates who are currently reading for their undergraduate degree are also encouraged to apply;
- Leadership, planning, project writing and intercultural communication skills;
- Knowledge of project management, fundraising, co-ordination / organisation of events, communication or working with networks;
- Computer skills.
Here’s what we will offer you:
- A chance to form part of a young and dynamic team that will contribute to skill set building;
- An opportunity to work independently and responsibly;
- A great stepping stone for your future career – former interns have moved on to work in international organizations, governmental entities and in the business sector;
- Internal and external training opportunities;
- Possibility to travel abroad through our EU funded projects;
- Potential for a job offer at the end of the internship based on your performance.
All internships are:
- Based on a 20 hour work week;
- Minimum three-months long.
If you are interested in joining our team, kindly send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday 13th October 2017.